If you’re looking for the best air fryer for family of 4, then this article is for you.
In the past few years, air fryers are quickly becoming more popular in the kitchen, and for a good reason! They’re a healthier way to cook your food. Unlike deep frying or pan-frying, air frying uses little to no oil, which means that you’ll be cutting out unnecessary calories that can lead to weight gain.
The best air fryer for family of 4 also heats up much quicker than other cooking methods, which saves time on busy nights when everyone is hungry and waiting for dinner.
But how do you decide what best air fryer will work best for your family? That’s where we come in! We’ve done some research and found seven great options with different price points so that there is an option for every budget.
- What Are the Benefits of Using an Air Fryer?
- List of 15 Best Air Fryer for Family of 4 Reviews
- 1. Ninja AF101 Air Fryer, 4 Qt, Black/gray
- 2. Ultrean Air Fryer, 4.2 Quart (4 Liter)
- 3. Instant Vortex 4-in-1 Basket Air Fryer
- 4. COSORI Air Fryer Max XL(100 Recipes) Digital Hot Oven Cooker
- 5. NUWAVE BRIO 6-Quart Digital Air Fryer
- 6. GoWISE USA 1700-Watt 5.8-QT 8-in-1 Digital Air Fryer
- 7. Soing Air Fryer Oven Family Size 17QT
- 8. Chefman TurboFry Air Fryer
- 9. Dreo Air Fryer – 100℉ to 450℉
- 10. LEDOSAKO Air Fryer-1700W 10 Quart Large Family-sized Air-fryer Oven
- 11. Philips Kitchen Appliances Digital Twin TurboStar Airfryer
- 12. Dash Deluxe Electric Air Fryer
- 13. Secura Air Fryer 4.2Qt / 4.0L 1500-Watt Electric Hot XL Air Fryers Oven
- 14. Ninja DZ201 Air Fryer Foodi 6-in-1 8 Quart DualZone Technology
- 15. Yedi Total Package Air Fryer, 4 Quart, Deluxe Accessory Kit
- How To Choose the Best Air Fryer for Family of 4
- How To Use the Family Size Air Fryer
What Are the Benefits of Using an Air Fryer?
There are many benefits to using an air fryer for family of 4. These include:
- Preserves essential nutrients and vitamins in food. This is because the outer layer of fat surrounding the outside of food cooks away but doesn’t touch or drip on your prepared meal. When you use oil for frying, however, the oil seeps into your food and changes its nutritional value.
- Healthier cooking options for those with dietary or health limitations. Those who are on low-cholesterol diets can eat deep-fried sticks of chicken without guilt because these foods will cook quickly in an air fryer but won’t contain as much fat.
- Saves time and money. Because it uses less oil than traditional deep fryers to prepare food that won’t taste any different from those prepared in conventional ovens or stovetops, starchy foods like french fries will be crispier if prepared with an air fryer.
- Saves energy. While conventional ovens require preheating, air fryers do not because the food is cooked quickly in a small amount of oil that heats up evenly and more effectively than other cooking tools.
- Can prepare a variety of foods. You don’t have to be limited by the usual deep-fried fare, like french fries or chicken nuggets. The air fryer is also great for preparing healthy meatballs made with lean beef and baked breaded fish sticks that are just as crispy on the outside as their oily counterparts without being greasy.
List of 15 Best Air Fryer for Family of 4 Reviews
1. Ninja AF101 Air Fryer, 4 Qt, Black/gray
- The Ninja AF101 is a healthy frying alternative with up to 75% less fat than traditional methods. Air frying cooks food in hot air from the bottom which means no excess oil or grease – perfect for those with dietary restrictions.
- The air fryer also has a wide range of temperatures for different cooking techniques: from 105 degrees Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit so you never have to worry about overcooking or undercooking your food. You can quickly make delicious hand-cut french fries, fried chicken, fajitas, even bacon–without any extra fat! Don’t hesitate…your family deserves a healthier lifestyle too.
- The 4-quart ceramic-coated nonstick basket and a crisper plate will comfortably fit 2 pounds of french fries, making it ideal for family-style dinners or picnics on the go.
2. Ultrean Air Fryer, 4.2 Quart (4 Liter)
- A multi-functional cooker, the Ultrean Air Fryer is a model that can be used to bake, roast, and grill your favorite foods without having to use heat. Air frying can reduce calories and fat by as much as 40%.
- The heated element in the elevated cooking area absorbs very little oil and circulates hot heat around the surface. This results in crispy, delicious chips while perfectly cooking potatoes on the other. Just press once for 2 minutes to preheat before switching to cooking mode. It takes less than 1/4 teaspoon of oil.
- Ultrean air fryer for family of 4 can be used as a kitchen appliance to make oily fried foods. You can set the temperature to your liking, making it simple to make appetizers or snacks such as potato chips, meatballs, chicken wings, and nuggets.
- Nonstick trays also prevent food sticking while cooking, making cleanup easy! The best air fryer has an LCD display and timer settings so that your favorite fried foods are never overcooked.
- It also retains all the delicious flavor of deep-frying without using any oil. This fryer has been perfecting its recipes for years, so you can take back control of your diet and add healthier options.
3. Instant Vortex 4-in-1 Basket Air Fryer
- Ready to simplify your life in the kitchen? Say no more. This revolutionary air fryer simplifies cooking for you while bringing out the irresistible flavor of what you love without evaporating half the nutrients. Simply use easy-to-read touch controls, simple one-touch air frying, or instant reheat with 95% less fat, all while saving space and time.
- Add an armful of vegetables for a side dish that’s high in nutrition, effortless on cleanup, and takes only minutes! Completely safe to use indoors or out with its rustproof exterior that can be wiped clean quickly after meal prep is done, allowing outdoor meals mid-summer cookouts or rainy day meals without soiling up your kitchen.
- With controlled heat-retaining all those tasty flavors by circulating air around the food, the Bonadelle Vortex 4-in-1 Basket Air Fryer takes away the greasy mess without sacrificing flavor nor creating more dishes for you.
- Curious about how easy it really is? It has a large battery tray capable of holding 2 pounds worth of fries or 4 pounds worth of chicken – it even comes in handy if you’re planning on feeding quite an appetite.
4. COSORI Air Fryer Max XL(100 Recipes) Digital Hot Oven Cooker
- COSORI Pro has an attractive look that will blend with any decor. This Red-Dot Award-winning air fryer features 13 one-touch cooking functions and 11 presets; the possibilities are endless! You can even set a temperature for personalized recipes or just choose from one of 11 pre-programmed settings.
- It is equipped to handle everything from breakfast pizzas and bacon-wrapped chicken drumsticks to apple pie. Moreover, its rapid 360° air circulation provides crispy results using less oil.
- Cooking in the COSORI pro air fryer uses up to 85% less oil than traditional deep frying methods. This makes it the perfect gift for people who want to make their friends’ diets healthier while maintaining delicious flavors.
- It also comes complete with spacious 5.8-quart square baskets for cooking whole 5-pound chickens or large amounts of food to minimize your cooking effort. It is made of safe materials that are PFOA-free and BPA-free for a more healthy way of life. The safe materials are easy to clean up; just throw them in the dishwasher, no need for frustrating scrubbing.
- This air fryer delivers restaurant-style results, making it a must for anyone who loves crispy fries, succulent chicken tenders, and oven-fresh apple pie. From appealing appetizers or classic side dishes to fancy dinners and decadent desserts, this air fryer can do it all.
- You’ll be amazed how easily you can prepare an entire meal in just minutes with the COSORI Air Fryer! In addition, 100 included recipes provide inspiration daily and are perfect for every meal.
5. NUWAVE BRIO 6-Quart Digital Air Fryer
- The UNWAVE BRIO Digital Air Fryer is a top-rated and best-selling air fryer for family of 4 on the market, and for a good reason. With its specially designed cooking chamber and superheated airflow, it can prepare all of your favorite fried foods with minimal oil. It includes 100 already preprogrammed recipes to choose from as well as six presets: Reheat, Air Fry, Broil, Dehydrate, Grill, or Bake.
- You’ll never be left wanting more when fryers like the NUWAVE BRIO 6-Quart Digital Air Fryer are around! Not only is this appliance not troublesome to set up, but it’s got enough elbow room inside for even your largest dishes. Put in french fries, wings – whatever your heart desires – and let it work its fryin’ magic until you find yourself biting into a crispy, delightfully flavorful creation.
- NuWave’s latest digital air fryer is perfect for cooking almost any food imaginable right in your own kitchen – saving time and money. Professional chefs designed their line-up with a range between 50°F and 400°F, so it’s never been easier or more convenient to take advantage of this appliance. The 6-quart size is perfect for cooking 2 pounds of fries or 4 chicken breasts while compact enough for small apartments or dorm rooms.
6. GoWISE USA 1700-Watt 5.8-QT 8-in-1 Digital Air Fryer
- Smart, modern design with advanced touch-screen menu made of anodized aluminum black housing. The sleek, elegant digital display makes it easy to see the timer and temperature adjustments.
- It is equipped with the widest range of temperatures: 180℉ to 400℉, which can be set manually in 10-degrees increments. With the convenient Start/Stop button, it’s never difficult to change time or temperature during cooking! And new alarm function (shake reminder) will remind you every 5, 10, 15 minutes to let it fry or bake uninterruptedly.
- The GoWISE USA 1700-watt Digital Air Fryer comes with a nonstick pan and detachable frying basket to make it easy to shake and flip your food safely.
- It also comes equipped with recipes tailored specifically for this product, as well as a recipe book filled will 50 quick and easy meals to try out on your family instantly. In addition, the GoWise Air Fryer lets you shake and flip food midway through cooking, so you don’t have to worry about burnt edges any longer.
7. Soing Air Fryer Oven Family Size 17QT
- Need an air fryer for family of 4? If cooking for the whole family is your concern, there’s no need to worry! Soing Air Fryer Oven can be used for anything from frying up chicken to baking bread. Choose from eight different presets because not everyone likes their food cooked exactly the same way.
- It has a sizeable 17-quart capacity that fits turkeys and other family-sized meals with ease. You’ll always know when it’s time to take something out, thanks in part to its pull-down door with a big window so you can keep an eye on what’s going on without letting all of the hot air escape.
- A versatile family-sized air fryer oven with ETL-certificated safety, removable nonstick interior space for easy cleaning, 100% FDA-grade materials without an unwanted aftertaste.
- The 1800w motor quickly cooks any meat or vegetable efficiently with an included cooking tray to catch excess oil coming from the unit. The timer can last up to 24 hours, so you don’t have to worry about overcooking your food, and the temperature range is between 90°F and 400°F.
- Auto shutoff function also included, so your food doesn’t get too hot and burn if you walk away from it for a few moments – includes one baking tray that doubles as a drip tray!
8. Chefman TurboFry Air Fryer
- Air frying has never been more hassle-free than with the Chefman TurboFry! This sleek, top-of-the-line air fryer lets you whip up grownup fries, chicken strips, and even steak in just minutes. With easy controls that allow for four cooking presets and a digital timer that tracks your time to perfection, this appliance is perfect for busy chefs everywhere.
- Cooks no longer have to worry about greasy messes because oil is not needed at all: The dishwasher safe nonstick basket and flat dishwasher safe patty pan can be cleared easily in part or all – depending on what was cooked–with a swipe from a towel making clean up effortless after each mealtime.
- Ready to take your fried foods up a notch? Get the Chefman TurboFry Air Fryer and get crispy without all of the fat! Frying without oil is easy with this air fryer. Presets, preset temperatures, and an eating range from 200-400°f mean healthy cooking has never been so convenient or delicious–perfect for dinner any night of the week! Start crispier & healthier, serving all of your family’s favorite fried foods right in your home instead of at restaurants where they use copious amounts of unhealthy oils.
- This selection from a top brand is cETL approved for long-lasting durability and includes advanced safety technology – you can relax about this fryer! It comes with a 1-year warranty on any potential issue, so you can be confident in your shopping choice.
9. Dreo Air Fryer – 100℉ to 450℉
- The Dreo Air Fryer saves you time and money with its efficient 360° air circulation that heats up to 450℉. So pack your leftovers, bring out the big pots, or use the “Egg-cellent” recipe book for made-from-eye recipes like Eggs Benedict Florentine to try something new.
- Have you stuffed charmed potatoes? No problem! Bake them in the oven for an hour and 40 minutes but enjoy it all week long thanks to this savvy kitchen tool. You’ll cook without oil so you can indulge guilt-free…without greasy pans. Say goodbye to grease splatters on clean surfaces.
- Thanks to its smaller size, it’s perfect for small kitchens or being an office snack bar. Harvest your favorite sweets on the go with the 4-quart capacity that fits perfectly in any space.
- The Dreo air fryer for family of 4 has nine powerful functions that include one-touch preheat and eight presets. The other features are 50 healthy recipes, dishwasher safe, and a quick guide for cooking frozen food. This product is a great way to have a crispy meal in minutes without compromising on taste or clean-up worries.
10. LEDOSAKO Air Fryer-1700W 10 Quart Large Family-sized Air-fryer Oven
- Airway fryer ovens such as this one by LEDOSAKO will change the way you cook. With air fryers, 80% less oil and fat is needed to enjoy fried foods with the same crunchy taste or even crispy better than deep-fried fare with 70% fewer fats and calories (less load on your arteries!).
- Cooking healthier food for the family has never been easier with 100 practical recipes like fish, steak, chicken, pork lamb, vegetables, and French fries that provide flexibility of cooking time with numerous healthy alternatives to unhealthy fried items. There is no sign of odors since cooking takes place under vacuum (smell free), moisture (healthy frying), and at a low temperature, making it ideal for anyone looking to minimize costs on oils.
- The sleek LEDOSAKO Air Fryer-1700W is an excellent addition to your kitchen. With a stainless steel finish, it both looks and feels great in any setting – not to mention one that no longer abuses the oven.
- The rack’s design allows for both grills or baking dishes, but don’t worry if you’re not prepared for cooking up an eatable dish. You can have time set by your own personal recipes, so there are no worries about getting creative with the menu plans.
- Furthermore, this nonstick coated fryer is easy to clean after use due to its ceramic coating being FDA approved as well as free of PFOA and BPA chemicals.
11. Philips Kitchen Appliances Digital Twin TurboStar Airfryer
- When it comes to fast frying, nothing does the job better than the new Philips Airfryer. It’s perfect for cooking healthy meals every day with the convenience of loading up all you need in one place.
- With 3 pounds of capacity, this powerful unit can fry two 15-pound bags of French fries or a whole chicken that’s already been cut into pieces without any difficulty. It cooks four times faster than traditional ovens and doesn’t even require preheating since it is instantly hot and ready to go in seconds. The healthiest way to fry goes by the name – get your Philips Airfryer XXL today.
- It comes armed with fat reduction technology that reduces and captures excess fat, making it the healthiest way to fry without adding oil. It’s perfect for those who want crispy results from a healthy snack or menu item.
- With five different cooking modes and a dishwasher-safe design, this Philips kitchen appliance has everything an air fryer for family of 4 needs. Its digital interface includes one-touch programs for all of its modes, so you can find your perfect recipe in just a few clicks.
- And don’t forget about its quick-clean basket – just pull it out, put it on the table with a container of water underneath, push a button, and presto!
12. Dash Deluxe Electric Air Fryer
- Simplify your life with the Dash Deluxe Air Fryer. You’ll get to enjoy fried food without all of the guilt that usually accompanies such meals. Don’t settle for greasy calories on top of an already big day; keep it clean and savory with this revolutionary appliance, which features patented Aircrisp technology that reduces fryer oil consumption by 70-80%.
- The air fryer for family of 4 is crisped evenly around a 6qt basket, making it a perfect appliance for a picky eater or someone who wants their fries hot out of the oven in minutes flat–even while you’re taking care of something else.
- Find yourself low on time and worried about compromising flavor when you’re in a rush? Relax. Dash by Cuisinart has the solution for you with its easy-to-use air fryer, which can eliminate the need to override the danger of overcooking by automatically shutting off when your timer is up. Simply set a temperature and cook time- that’s all there is to it!
- We ensure every dish comes out crispy EVERY TIME, making Dash an excellent choice if you’re short on time or have kids who want to help make dinner. In addition to being cost-effective due to its quick cooking capabilities, this appliance is designed with safety in mind: from the cool touch housing and handle to the machine automatically shutting off after your meal.
13. Secura Air Fryer 4.2Qt / 4.0L 1500-Watt Electric Hot XL Air Fryers Oven
- The Secura Air Fryer for family of 4 is a revolutionary cooking appliance using hot air in combination with high-speed air circulation to produce perfect, crispy dishes. The Hot XL gives you up to 1500 watts of power and 4.2 quarts (4-liters) capacity large enough for any meal.
- With a control panel displaying time, temperature, and preheat settings conveniently on top, this product is the solution for those looking to lower fat intake or just have a quick dinner option handy.
- Achieving delicious crispy tastes without grease does not get easier than this! In as little as 10 minutes, you can have perfectly cooked fries that taste as though they were just pulled out from an oven fryer but better.
- You’ll never look at frying again. The Secura Air Fryer is the hot new tempest in the fryer world with its sleek, stainless steel construction and 4.0-liter capacity.
- With 60 minute timer, auto shut off feature when your food is done, adjustable temperature control 180°~390°F (ranging from crispy to juicy), accessories for easy cooking versatility; recipes included. Start saving time and money on takeout because this product includes a 2-year guarantee to last dependably through mealtimes for years to come.
14. Ninja DZ201 Air Fryer Foodi 6-in-1 8 Quart DualZone Technology
- This item is made with two separate baskets, which could be considered a smart idea. This allows you to prepare two different foods in one go using two distinct methods. This feature can help you save a lot of time, and it is very useful for people who are active and don’t have the time to cook.
- This product comes with six cooking presets that allow you to try more cooking techniques such as broiling, baking…, and frying. This allows you to diversify your home’s meals. This item is also easy to clean and safe for dishwashers, as it’s non-invasive and detachable.
- The 8-quart capacity of the air fryer is large enough to cook for 4-8 people and help you organize a party in your home. This is the best air fryer for serving a large family.
15. Yedi Total Package Air Fryer, 4 Quart, Deluxe Accessory Kit
- The Yedi Air Fryer is the best air fryer for family of 4 on the market; it comes with everything you need to get frying. A digital touch screen has an intuitive interface with interactive cooking guides for all of your favorite meals. A wide range of whole grains like oatmeal, quinoa, and barley cook more evenly thanks to the divider & perforated parchment steaming papers included in this kitchen kit.
- The pizza pan is ideal for serving up tasty treats, while the 8-inch cake carrel lets you put your masterpieces on display! You can also use it for baking brownies or quickly roasting veggies while keeping them nice and moist.
- And that’s not even half the impressive features on offer here. There are so many great things about this fryer – plus, its dimensions fit easily into any space in your home.
- The Yedi Total Package Air Fryer makes healthy, crispy air-fried food without the need for oil or butter. It has a recipe book that contains 100 recipes, and the Yedi Houseware website provides a ton of other ideas to try out with your new machine.
- Your meal will be ready in half as much time as an oven, and you’ll have tastier results thanks to this device’s evenly distributed heat.
- It comes complete with a nonstick-coated basket, so there is no fear of PFOA & BPA coming into contact with your food. One minute after you finish cooking, the fryer automatically shuts off, so it won’t overcook your food – just what you want from a busy day!
How To Choose the Best Air Fryer for Family of 4
When you want to purchase an air fryer for family of 4, there are a few things that you should look for. This product is a great way to make delicious and tender food without using any oil. The name ‘air fryer’ sounds similar to the word fat-free; however, we don’t recommend this appliance if you are on a diet.
To prevent your delicious food from becoming too greasy, you should look for an air fryer that has a capacity of at least 4 liters. A capacity like this will be enough to cook for your family of 4, and if you happen to invite relatives or friends over for dinner, they can also enjoy some tasty fried food cooked in an air fryer.
A larger capacity also has another advantage; it allows you to cook more types of food at once. This is great because you can make side dishes and snacks while your main meal is cooking away.
Easy to Clean
The next thing you should look for this appliance type if you want to use it daily is an air fryer that is easy to clean. If you don’t find it important that your appliance is easy to clean, then this may not be the best option for you.
An air fryer with a non-stick coating will be easier to clean than an air fryer made of stainless steel, but the downside of a non-stick coated model is that the coating may become damaged over time. This could potentially be a health hazard, so we recommend choosing a version made of stainless steel if you want a safe choice.
Size and Shape
The next thing to consider is the size and shape of this appliance, as you will have your kitchen set up in a way that would fit this machine best. If you have a smaller kitchen, choose an air fryer for family of 4 that is more compact in size. On the other hand, if you want to be able to use your machine with all types of cookware, then consider purchasing an air fryer made of stainless steel or ceramic, which is safe for cooking with any type of utensil.
When it comes to the design of an air fryer- there are many different designs on the market today. Some people may prefer a digital touch screen, while others would rather have buttons so they can feel what they are pressing. And some want their models to have certain shapes or colors because that particular style fits their kitchen decor. Depending on the design you choose, you should always check that it is safe to use and does not have any sharp edges.
The wattage is the power of the air fryer, which shows how quickly it will cook food. You should look for an appliance with at least 1800 watts. This information can usually be found on the specification list provided by the manufacturer.
The best air fryer for family of 4 allows you to set your own cook time between 30 seconds and 30 minutes. This is a key benefit of using an air fryer, as they allow for more precise control over cooking times than other methods like microwaves or grills.
It’s a good idea to look for a model that has its own timer since it can prevent food from getting overcooked or undercooked. In most cases, the lack of a timer means that you’ll have to use an external timer device unless you want your food undercooked or overcooked.
Look for a minimum of one full year warranty on the product. At least, this is what you should be looking for when buying an air fryer for family of 4. There are many products with much shorter warranties, so do not settle for less than a year.
The last thing to look for in an air fryer is the price. Don’t overspend on this product because it is easy enough to find a quality appliance that is not very expensive. Also, there are many types of air fryers available on the market, so you have plenty of choices when looking for your next machine.
How To Use the Family Size Air Fryer
Our team of experts is here to help you find the best air fryer for your family. We’ve done some research and found 15 great options with different price points so that there is an option for every budget. Do you need a bigger or smaller model? A cheaper or more expensive one? No matter what, we’re confident that our list has something in it for everyone!
So, now you have a few more options to consider as you search for the best air fryer for family of 4. If none of these articles were what you were looking for, then we’ve also included some additional resources with information on how to find your perfect match. We hope this is helpful and wish you happy cooking!