Toaster ovens come in different varieties, and what you might end up purchasing should fit your objectives. Are you looking for a versatile and spacious model for a big family? Or are you looking for the best under cabinet toaster oven for a small kitchen?
These days, more people end up buying an efficient, under-counter toaster oven to make space for other kitchen appliances. Understandably, people are unwilling to give up their countertop space unless they absolutely have to. So if you are looking for one, this model might be right up your valley.
Keep in mind that not all toasters are meant to be an under cabinet toaster oven, so don’t rush off and purchase a custom mounting rack for any model. Most products get too hot at the top to be mounted safely, so it’s best not to create an unnecessary fire hazard in your kitchen.
- List of 12 Best Under Cabinet Toaster Oven Reviews
- 1. Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler
- 2. Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven
- 3. BLACK+DECKER TO3250XSB 8-Slice Extra Wide Convection Countertop Toaster Oven
- 4. Panasonic FlashXpress Toaster Oven
- 5. Calphalon Quartz Heat Countertop Toaster Oven
- 6. Ninja SP101 Foodi Counter-top Convection Oven
- 7. Oster French Convection Countertop and Toaster Oven
- 8. BLACK+DECKER Spacemaker Under-Counter Toaster Oven
- 9. De’Longhi 14L Digital Air Fry Oven
- 10. Hamilton Beach Countertop Toaster Oven
- 11. Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven
- 12. Oster Toaster Oven
- How To Choose The Best Under Cabinet Toaster Oven
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
List of 12 Best Under Cabinet Toaster Oven Reviews
1. Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler
- Cuisinart is quite a big name in the world of kitchen appliances. Their TOB-195 under cabinet toaster oven is an excellent choice among all high-end toaster ovens. The stainless steel body looks great and easily blends with different kitchen aesthetics.
- The unique thing about this model is that it uses an advanced technology called “Always Even” shade control with heat sensors. This feature keeps the temperature inside the oven at a very accurate and compatible level, as desired by the user. With an electronic touchpad and easy-to-read digital display screen, this durable under counter toaster oven is in for the long run.
- For precise oven temperature, Cuisinart TOB-195 uses an advanced technology called ‘Always Even’ shade control with heat sensors. These sensors help in maintaining accurate temperature in the oven and the convection fan distributes the heat evenly all around the food, which eventually results in nicely cooked food. This feature plays a significant role if you want to achieve consistent and foreseeable cooking results.
- This hi-tech kitchen appliance will not make you scratch your head even if you are technologically challenged. The electronic touchpad with a large and readable LCD display screen makes the Cuisinart TOB-195 easy to operate. To know the process of using this model even better, you can use the recipe guide or the instruction manual that comes along with it.
2. Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven
- Breville BOV450XL mini smart oven is one of the best under cabinet toaster ovens with a smart element IQ that transfers heat brilliantly across the four quartz elements.
- This mini under-counter toaster oven is a blessing for small kitchens. However, size doesn’t limit the abilities and functions of this mini smart oven. With a super-fast 1800 watt element, Breville BOV450XL mini smart oven heats up quickly, resulting in fast reheat or preheat of food items, while many cheap toaster ovens take more time and still fails to do the job.
- The best thing about the Breville mini smart oven is that it’s almost half the size of most standard-sized toaster ovens and is a perfect choice for small apartments or dorm rooms.
- Despite the mini size, this Breville under cabinet toaster oven allows you to place the model tray at three different heights allowing optimization for broiling, toasting, and baking. The mini smart oven is wide enough to fit an 11-inch pizza or four big bread slices. Its simple and sturdy exterior makes it look good in any kitchen.
- The Breville BOV450XL mini smart oven has a single knob that lets you choose between its eight pre-set cooking functions easily. These settings include bagel, toast, bake, broil, pizza, roast, cookies, and reheat.
- Also, the backlit LCD display makes it easy to read all the information. The orange light indicates preheating and cooking, while the blue shows the completion of the cycle.
3. BLACK+DECKER TO3250XSB 8-Slice Extra Wide Convection Countertop Toaster Oven
- Black+Decker is one of the most renowned brands in the world of home & kitchen appliances. Their TO3250XSB model is the most affordable under cabinet toaster oven on the market. With an extra-wide interior, this oven is specially designed to fit most standard 9″ x 13″ oven pans with handles, 8 slices of bread, or a 12″ pizza.
- Black+Decker TO3250XSB uses advanced heating elements because of which the temperature in the oven will always be lower than your set point. This will prevent over-cooking or burning out of your food and will consistently deliver nicely cooked food. The robust convection fan circles warm air throughout the oven for quick, even cooking.
- This under cabinet toaster oven comes with two primary timer settings. One is the 60-minute precision timer setting that features a stay-on functionality. This timer is being used for long baking hours. At the same time, the second timer is the dedication toast timer which is used to get the perfect toast. It also allows you to select the shade of your toast as per your preference.
4. Panasonic FlashXpress Toaster Oven
- This geeky-looking box might look like some sort of invention from a sci-fi movie but isn’t. It’s a compact under cabinet toaster oven by Panasonic called FlashXpress. Being small in size, it’s an ideal choice for small spaces like apartments or dorm rooms.
- Unlike other toaster ovens that use convection features, Panasonic FlashXpress uses double-infrared heating technology because of which this model does not even require to be preheated. For an affordable price, this mini toaster works as an excellent alternative for a standard-sized toaster.
- Panasonic’s FlashXpress under-counter toaster oven might not seal a deal solely based on its look, but its Double Infrared Heat feature is one the most revolutionary thing you can ever look for in an oven. The high-efficiency quartz and ceramic heating elements are being positioned in the front and back to toast evenly, bake, brown, and reheat the food to its perfection. The front infrared heating element helps in cooking the outer part of the food, while the back element cooks the inner part of the food perfectly.
- Panasonic FlashXpress comes with six pre-programmed cooking modes. The modes are toast, waffle, roll, pizza, quick reheat, and hash brown. To enable a mode, one has to touch the icons simply.
5. Calphalon Quartz Heat Countertop Toaster Oven
- The sleek, dark Calphalon Quartz heat toaster oven looks great in any kitchen. The metal construction and stainless steel finish keep it durable for the long run.
- Designed with an innovative Quartz heating element, this model delivers 40% more heat for even cooking and crispy food consistency. With extra-large, spacious interior capacity, it can fit a 12″ pizza easily. Hence, this compact-sized product will take less space on your kitchen counter and still manage to do the job of a standard-sized oven easily and somehow fast.
- The advanced quartz heating element in the Calphalon toaster oven delivers 40 percent more heat. This enhanced heat helps in cooking your food more evenly from all sides, resulting in precisely cooked, tasty food. This element also makes the preheat procedure faster and better.
- The under cabinet toaster oven comes with 11 cooking presets that include: bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, bagel, reheat, warm, defrost, and dehydrate. These preset help in cooking particular food items fast and easily.
- Calphalon appliances are designed beautifully, keeping in mind a lot of important things. Not only do their appliances look good, but they also work great.
- Calphalon Quartz under cabinet toaster oven, despite its charming look, works amazingly. The high-contrast LCD display makes it easy to utilize all the inbuilt features and cooking settings that the oven has to offer.
6. Ninja SP101 Foodi Counter-top Convection Oven
- Ninja SP101 Foodi, like its name implies, can cook up to 60% quicker using oil-free fryers and ovens. This product is smart and efficient if you don’t have much time.
- Size 19.72 x 7.56 x 14.96 inches is quite large. To save 50% space, flip the fryer when it is not in use. This is not a problem, but it allows for a greater inner cooking area. The removable back panel makes cleaning easy. You can also sneak in to clean the crevices.
- The inside can bake simultaneously 9 slices of bread and a 13-inch pizza. This mountable toaster oven can cook any kind of food, large or small. It can also cook large quantities of food for multiple people. The oven can also be set up with 8 preset functions, as opposed to 4 for Black & Decker. You and your family will enjoy a wider range of delicious recipes.
- The warm-up takes only 60 seconds. The oven was officially opened in October, which encouraged the use of fast food and suspicious cooking. Most common family meals take between 45-60 minutes to prepare. You only need to cook a delicious, hearty meal in 20 minutes using the Ninja oven.
- Air frying produces 75% less oil per meal than traditional fryers. This is not only delicious, but it’s also great for your health and the health of your family.
7. Oster French Convection Countertop and Toaster Oven
- This modern mountable toaster oven will make cooking small and medium-sized meals a breeze. The Oster French Convection Countertop And Toaster Oven are capable of much more than just toasting bread. You can bake, broil and toast your food, or use convection mode to heat it.
- Every cooking function is represented with its own button on a large control panel. You simply need to select the appropriate button for the type of food that you wish to cook, and then the temperature and time will be set. If you prefer, you can adjust the temperature and timer manually. There are also dedicated buttons for pizza and defrost.
- This kitchen is distinguished by its double-glazed front doors. This will add a touch of elegance to any kitchen. The large handle on each door makes it easy to open.
- Two-wire racks can be adjusted to maximize cooking flexibility. A deep baking tray is included with the large wire racks. It can be used for all types of food, including meat and cookies. Cleanup is easy, thanks to the removable crumb tray built into the design.
- This may not be the best under counter toaster oven for you if speed is important to you. This model consumes approximately 50% less energy than other options. This will be a great option if you want to lower your power bill.
8. BLACK+DECKER Spacemaker Under-Counter Toaster Oven
- Black+Decker Spacemaker TROS1000D was our top choice from many other models. The Spacemaker is a name that literally saves kitchen counter space. Its compact size fits easily under even the smallest kitchen cabinets. It is ideal for both the home and office, where space-saving appliances are of paramount importance.
- It is easy to install your Black+Decker under cabinet toaster oven. A Philips head screwdriver and a tape measure, an electric drill, as well as safety glasses are all you will need. Black + Decker units come with rest accessories. Mounting a toaster oven is easy with the help of the mounting template.
- You can turn the oven on or off using the buttons on this intuitive control panel. Black+Decker SpacemakerTM TROS1000D has three functions that can be used to create a variety of dishes. These functions include bake and toast as well as keep warm at temperatures between 200-400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- This device is perfect for those who often bake pizzas. This compact model is able to hold a 9-inch pizza and 4 slices of bread despite its small size. Black+Decker’s TROS1000D can defrost frozen pizza in just minutes.
- Mounted toaster ovens are the most difficult to clean, but not with this model. Black+Decker Spacemaker’s crumb tray makes cleaning easy. The tray holds crumbs of bread and can be used to keep the bread in the machine. Simply press the knob to pull the tray out. Collect crumbs from the tray and wipe the surface clean with a damp cloth.
9. De’Longhi 14L Digital Air Fry Oven
- This product is a great option if you are looking to reduce the amount of oil in your meals. The De’Longhi under cabinet toaster oven features a fan that circulates hot air evenly around the food to make it more palatable. This product also features a heat lock system, which locks the system and maintains the right temperature within the structure.
- This machine can heat up to 60% faster than standard ovens, which saves time and energy. The machine has an internal lighting system that allows the user to see the progress of the cooking process. This product also has nine presets that allow for precise cooking.
- This cooking tool includes an aluminum pizza tray and a flat rack. To make it easier for the user to see the cooking parameters, the designer included a digital display screen. This is especially helpful during the dark hours.
10. Hamilton Beach Countertop Toaster Oven
- This Hamilton Beach countertop Toaster Oven is a great choice because of its ease of use and convenience. The durable stainless steel exterior is complemented by a curved front. You can control the temperature, timer, and shade of your toast with easy-to-use, chrome-plated dials.
- This under cabinet toaster oven has the unique ability to hold four slices of bread during cooking. The integrated bagel function toasts both the outer and inner sides of the bread. There are five cooking options that you can choose from: bake, bagel, or keep food warm. You can control the cooking process with three knobs.
- Hamilton Beach Countertop Toaster Oven is equipped with a 30-minute timer and an auto shut-off feature. You will also find racks, a slide-out crumb tray, and a baking sheet so that you can have a great cooking experience.
11. Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven
- You can make almost any dish you like with 15 different functions! You can cook almost anything you like, and you can make as many as you wish! The under cabinet toaster oven can hold a 13″ pizza and a 9″ by 13′ baking sheet. It can also toast 9 slices of bread simultaneously. This model is the perfect size for families and will make your life so much simpler.
- Although it might seem overwhelming and complicated, the interface is actually very simple and easy to use. The LED screen clearly displays all functions, and you only need one dial to select the function that interests you.
- Additional features make it even easier to use. You can push a button to increase the cooking time by 30 seconds if you want to cook something a bit longer. There is also a button to turn on the light so that you don’t need to open the oven door in order to see the food. To make cleanup simple, the model has a rack-ejecting lid and a removable tray beneath.
- The under-counter toaster oven is incredibly affordable and does a great job. It even comes with a 13-inch pizza stone!
12. Oster Toaster Oven
- Its sleek, black exterior design is what attracts customers. This allows it to easily fit under cabinets and complements any kitchen. This compact appliance is ideal for making 12-inch pizzas like larger models.
- Oster cool touch toaster oven features a digital screen and labeled buttons. It functions just like a microwave. This makes it easy to use the under-mount toaster oven for those who are used to using a microwave.
- You can adjust the temperature, there are seven capacities, and you can also use the plus and minus buttons. A button can be used to turn off the interior light and reset the clock. The removable scrap plate, racks, and shelves are dishwasher-safe!
How To Choose The Best Under Cabinet Toaster Oven
There are not many options available when it comes to the best under cabinet toaster oven, but if you are buying one, you should consider some factors to make sure you don’t end up buying the wrong oven.
There are two things that you need to consider when determining the size of your family. The first is your family size. An oven for a large family with more than four members would need a larger under cabinet toaster oven than an oven you would use if you lived alone.
You should also consider the space underneath your counter. Large units will need more space underneath the cabinet. Take measurements of the cabinet and then purchase the unit based on them. A smaller space might call for a compact model.
You should carefully consider the functionality of your under cabinet toaster oven. Toaster ovens can perform multiple functions. You can use them for baking, toasting, and broiling as well as roasting. These functions are completed quickly, which saves you time and money. It is important to choose the model that meets your functional requirements.
Ease of Use
You want it to look good and be easy to use when you choose a machine. A machine that causes headaches will not be enjoyed by anyone. However, there will be models with complicated designs. You will find it difficult to cook your food if you have these models. You should consider the buttons and the design of the buttons to ensure that you can see all functions clearly and are able to set them without any problems.
Another thing to remember is how it will be installed. Make sure all parts are in place before you buy a product. This will make installation easy.
Under cabinet toaster ovens use less energy than regular ovens, as we’ve seen. The smaller ovens use less energy than the larger ones. How often you use your toaster oven will also affect how much energy it consumes. It will consume more energy if it is used more often. This is why you need to select the product carefully.
Last but not least, it is important to consider how your needs will fit into your budget.
A more expensive model will likely serve you better. But how often will you use it? A cheaper option may be better if you don’t use it often. These are the things that you need to consider when planning your kitchen remodel or buying kitchen appliances if your plan is not for a complete remodel.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A under cabinet toaster oven should make preparing a delectable dish a snap and easy. Hopefully, our buying guide above comes in handy, when trying to buy one of these models.
Also, we are confident that purchasing any model from our list will make your life much easier, comfortable, and more fun. But our favorite option is Cuisinart TOB-195, and it offers all the functions expected from a high-end toaster oven. This model can easily accommodate a large pizza and offers better flexibility.